Advanced Placement Program
Through college-level AP courses students gai opportunity to study and learn at the college level. This will enable students to develop critical thinking skills necessary for college success. Heritage High School offers twelve AP courses each culminating in a rigorous exam. Students learn to think while critically acquiring sillks that prepare them for college and beyond. Students enrolled in AP courses prepare for and take the College Board's Advanced Placement Test and those who receieve an accpetable score o test may receive college credit and/or advanced standing in college.
- Get a head start on college-level work
- Improve writing skills
- Sharpen problem-solving techniques
- Develop study habits necessay for tackling rigorous course work.
- Demonstrate readiness for college work.
- Devleop a commitment to academic excellence
- Broaden your intellectual Horizons by studying subjects in greater depth and detail